Happy New Year!
We finally made it to 2014, we thank God. I’m stoked about all that this year has to offer.God has truly blessed my family, and I know that he will continue to do so into this new year. I want 2014 to be a memorable year filled with more highs than lows. I want to see progression among myself, family, and friends.
This year I decided to do what you call a new year goal list because I wanted to clearly outline the things I want to accomplish this year.
- Complete applications for 6 summer internships
- Get a summer internship in another state
- Workout on a consistent basis
- Cut off people that aren’t helping me grow as a person
- Don’t entertain guys I know has nothing to offer me
- Create a hair regimen and stick to it
- Grow closer to God by reading my Bible a lot more and attending church regularly
- Start preparing for post undergrad plans (Grad school research and apps)
- Open up to more people and stop being such an introvert about my life
- Make a reading list and actually reading all the books on my list
- Minimize my social media usage
- Don’t catch feelings, too young for that ish lol
- Participate in more volunteer opportunities
Lastly I just want to grow as a human being, and become a better woman spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
So Dear 2014,
Please be good to me 🙂
Your girl Nne